At Record City Direct, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy covers how Record City Direct treats personal information that we collects and receive. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. The following discloses our information gathering, disclosure practices, and does not apply to the practices of companies that Record City Direct does not own or control, or to people that Record City Direct does not employ or manage.
- Record City Direct collects physical contact information, online contact information and purchase information for the purpose of completing the user's current activity such as processing your purchase.
- Record City Direct collects Click-stream data and HTTP protocol elements.
- Record City Direct collects this data for the purpose of site administration, completing the user's current activity and research and development. The information we collect helps us better program our sites.
- We collect HTTP cookies for the purpose of completing the user's current activity and one-time tailoring.
- Record City Direct uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Record City Direct does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Record City Direct does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of, or with Record City Direct under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Record City Direct communicate with you about offers from Record City Direct and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you happen to receive such offers, you will be given a choice to "unsubscribe" from receiving such offers in the future.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- Information is transmitted utilizing secure protocols to financial service providers, such as PayPal. PayPal is covered by their own privacy statement which can be found by clicking "PayPal Privacy Statement".
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In certain areas Record City Direct uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Record City Direct invites you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us HERE.